At Iroquois Family Dentistry, we offer ClearCorrect as a convenient, discreet orthodontic option for patients in Nashville, TN, and the surrounding areas. This fully customized treatment uses clear plastic aligners instead of metal braces to straighten teeth. In this way, ClearCorrect can subtly and effectively address a broad range of orthodontic issues. Dr. K.B. Parkes, Dr. Gary Waltemath, and Dr. Karen S. Keenan can determine your orthodontic needs and design your personalized ClearCorrect aligners. We will have the appliances produced at a local laboratory, allowing us to offer highly affordable treatment. After ClearCorrect, you can enjoy a cosmetically enhanced smile, as well as better oral health.
Are You a ClearCorrect Candidate?
We can use ClearCorrect to address anything from slight misalignment to an overall crooked bite. You may be an excellent ClearCorrect candidate if you suffer from issues such as:
- Small gaps between your teeth
- Rotated teeth
- Tipped teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Open bite
This innovative treatment is appropriate for minor to moderate issues. If you have severely misaligned teeth, we will typically refer you to an orthodontist for traditional braces.
What to Expect from Your ClearCorrect Treatment
When you decide on ClearCorrect, our team will take impressions of all of your teeth. The digital imaging process will take just minutes, and it will produce far more accurate measurements than traditional methods. Your dentist can then digitally adjust the images to design your aligners. When the designs are finished, we will send them to a local lab. There, technicians will fabricate the trays out of clear, smooth plastic.
The aligners will each have a slightly different shape, so they will put a mild pressure on your dental arches. In this way, they will gradually shift your teeth over time. Once you receive your trays, you should wear each one for about two weeks. While you can remove aligners to eat and brush your teeth, you should wear them for at least 22 hours a day. You will visit us for regular checkups during your treatment so that we can monitor your progress. When you are finished with the aligners, you will need to wear a retainer to maintain your results. This appliance is included in the cost of ClearCorrect treatment.
With ClearCorrect, you can achieve a straighter, healthier smile discreetly and comfortably.
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
As ClearCorrect has become more well-known, many patients have discovered the benefits of this treatment, including:
- Subtle: Made of incredibly thin, translucent plastic, ClearCorrect aligners are virtually unnoticeable. Therefore, you will not face discomfort over the appearance of large brackets and wires during the course of your treatment.
- Comfortable: The aligners are more comfortable than braces because they will exert less force on your teeth. The trays also have a smooth surface, so they will not irritate the inside of your lips.
- Quick: ClearCorrect usually takes about three to five months to straighten both the top and bottom teeth. Easy cases may take as little as a month to a month and a half, though complex cases could last up to two years.
- Affordable: Because we work with a local lab, ClearCorrect is very reasonably priced. We also accept most insurance plans and CareCredit® to help our patients afford treatment.
- Improved oral health: By straightening your teeth, ClearCorrect can redistribute the force of your bite. In turn, this can reduce your risk for issues such as temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder and dental erosion. In addition, straighter teeth are easier to clean and maintain, helping you to face a lower risk for dental decay.
- Improved appearance: Your newly straightened teeth can enhance your whole appearance. You may look younger and healthier, and your smile will draw attention your other features, as well.
Transform Your Smile
With ClearCorrect, you can achieve a straighter, healthier smile discreetly and comfortably. To find out if you are a candidate for ClearCorrect, contact our team online or call us at (615) 298-2040 today.